MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce
Tourist Information Center
MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce is the premier business organization and business advocate in the north metro area. When you join the MetroNorth Chamber you hire a professional team who acts as your voice on business issues as well as provides relevant and quality programming to help you grow your business. Recent examples include:
- Successfully working with businesses and city officials in Coon Rapids to repeal the gasoline pre-pay ordinance
- Being a resource and advocate for affected businesses on current and future transportation issues, including Hwy 65 and Hwy 10
- Establishing Business Councils in Coon Rapids and Blaine to keep the lines of communication open and discuss topics of mutual interest
- Focusing on Workforce Development issues to address the growing hiring and talent needs of our business community
- Securing high-profile business leaders as keynote speakers, including former Medtronic CEO Bill George, Buffalo Wild Wings VP Judy Shoulak, and 2Gingers Founder and CEO Kieran Folliard
- Offering unique after-hour events such as at the Curling Club, Gun Club, and TPC
In addition, MetroNorth’s monthly ‘networking groups’ – our Sunrise Breakfast lead generation group and our Working with Women programming are unmatched in quality and connections.
MetroNorth Chamber was incorporated on December 20th, 1968, as the Blaine Chamber of Commerce. Thirty-four area business leaders signed as the original incorporators. The name of the Chamber changed to the Anoka County Chamber of Commerce on December 7, 1982. A decade later the name was changed to MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce.
Address & Contacts
9380 Central Ave Suite #320 Blaine MN 55434
You can edit this page in WordPress Block Editor. Reorder blocks, add columns, text or images.
Citadela Directory plugin works with Citadela theme or any modern 3rd party theme.